Graconol WM is an innovative and label-free high-performance cooling lubricant. Graconol is supplied as a water dilutable concentrate. For use on all materials.
- no hazard classification and boron free
- biologically degradable
- environmentally friendly
- can be used for steel, cast iron, aluminium and NE – metals
- high and long-term stability of the dispersion and good processability
- good flushing and high cooling effect
- very economical due to high dilutability
- High Corrosion protection
- Stable emulisons at preparation water from 10 °dH bis 30 °dH
- Stable emulisions at 60 °dH
- simple – heavy machining
- cnc milling, -drilling, -turning, -cutting
- used in single-filled machines and central installations.
Please follow the instruction guides on the label and the EG- safety data sheet! Our technical datas have been compiled carefully and to the best of our knowledge. Due to the large number of possible influences during the processing and application of the products, they do not exempt the user from carrying out his own conscientious tests! A legally binding assurance of certain properties or the suitability for a certain application cannot be derived from our data. Existing laws and regulations must be checked and observed by the user on his own responsibility before use.
Mineral oil content: approx. 45 %
PH-value 5%: up to 9.9 % – decreasing during use
Corrosion protection DIN 51360/2 6% – grade 0 (no corrosion)
Refractometer Factor (%/°Brix) 1
- from 6 % light – medium drilling/milling (60 ml concentrate + 940 ml mixing water) – cast iron, steel and aluminum
- from 8 % medium – heavy drilling/milling: (80 ml concentrate + 920 ml mixing water) – all other metals and alloys
- turning, cutting, milling, drilling, sawing
- used in single-filled machines as well as central installations.