Graconol WM is an innovative and label-free high-performance cooling lubricant in the form of a water-miscible concentrate. For use with all materials.
At a concentration of 6% – grade 0 (no corrosion). DIN 51360/2.
- label-free and boron-free
- very economical due to high dilutability
- to be used for machining steel, cast iron, high-alloy steels and aluminum
- Good technical stability and long emulsion service life
- good cooling and rinsing capacity
- good anti-corrosion properties
- stable emulsions with make-up waters from 10 °dH to 30 °dH
- Emulsions are stable in use up to water hardnesses of 60 °dH
Fields of application:
- for general machining, e.g. turning, milling, drilling, sawing
- can be used on single-filling machines as well as central systems
Observe instructions on label and EC safety data sheet! Our technical specifications have been prepared carefully and to the best of our knowledge. Due to the large number of possible influences during the processing and application of the products, they do not exempt the processor from carrying out his own conscientious tests! No legally binding assurance of specific properties or suitability for a specific purpose can be derived from our information. Existing laws and regulations must be checked and observed by the user of our products on his own responsibility before use.
Mineral oil content: approx. 45
PH value 5%: up to 9.9 – decreases during use
Corrosion protection DIN 51360/2 6% – grade 0 (no corrosion)
Refractometer factor (%/°Brix) 1
Areas of application
- from 6 % light – medium chip removal: (60 ml concentrate + 940 ml make-up water) – cast iron, steel and aluminum
- from 8 % medium – heavy chip removal: (80 ml concentrate + 920 ml mixing water) – all other metals and alloys
- Turning, milling, drilling, sawing
- Can be used on individually filled machines as well as central systems